Affordable Oahu Portrait Photography
While I strongly dislike offering photography at less than the best I can deliver, I also realize that some people may not be able to afford the highest quality, professionally-edited portrait photography, while others really don't care as long as they have some decent photos. To that end, my goal with this package is to provide an option for fast, affordable, decent quality photos, by a professional photographer with professional-level gear, for families, maternity and couples on a budget.
In order to make this option affordable, you must be okay with the following. Please read carefully:
Shaka Package - $300
- $100 deposit paid by CC (including $5 tax) $200 paid in cash at end of session
- Deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions. (this eliminates those who schedule, then cancel last minute)
- 60 min session max.
- Images are delivered straight out of camera (SOOC), no editing
- You provide/bring an empty SD card (4gb minimum) for the photos. You give it to me, I put it in my camera, shoot, then give it back at the end full of photos
- Sessions only between the hours of 8am -4pm
- Sessions only available at Waikiki resort locations, as well as Waimanalo, Kailua, or Waialae Beach Park locations. (see my Locations page for more info on Locations)
- There are no refunds if you don't like the photos!
Pros To This Package
- Lots of images (typically 200-275)
- No family size restrictions
- Affordable, budget friendly
- Option to purchase edited images
- While not edited, they are still better than your non-professional photographer friend!
Cons To This Package
- Images not edited for clarity, exposure/color/etc, ie; you get what the camera gives you
- Reduced level of service
- No sunset/sunrise sessions
- There are no refunds if you don't like the results!
All the images on this page show the difference between straight-out-of-camera jpg photos (SOOC) and the edited version. Please look these images over carefully. If you are okay with the SOOC images, then this affordable Oahu photography package should work for you.
Can I Get Some Images Edited?
My camera is set up to save two copies of every photo, one as a jpg image to your SD card, one as a RAW file to my card. So if after the session, you end up wanting your images edited after all, I can use the RAW file version to edit & deliver higher quality photos. However, this option will only available for 14 days after your session - after that your RAW images will be permanently deleted to save space.
- 15 images = $100
- 25 images = $200
- 60 images = $300
- All images = $400
Of course, you can always touch up the photos yourself. There are many free online photo editors available, such as Google Photo Editor and others. Just be aware that an edited jpg photo will never be as good as an edited RAW file.
Still Interested In This Package?
Contact us today to book your affordable Oahu photography package!